Stallholder applications for 2020 will open later this year.
Stallholders also have the option of advertising in the festival program, which is handed out to everyone as they enter the gates. This is a great opportunity to get your business in the hands of thousands of locals. Download the advertising contract here.
The festival hosts over 200 stall sites and a wide variety of food, drink and market style stalls to cater for everyone. Listed below are some of the stalls we had at the 2019 festival.
- Bellarine Estate From the kitchens at Bellarine Estate you can try some wonderfully plump and succulent mussels with specially produced sauces to enhance to freshness of the mussels.
- Portarlington Demons The girls from Portarlington Demons will be cooking up a storm selling mussels, mussels and more mussels. Their Mussels with Tomato and Chorizo sauce is not to be missed and then you should double up for a serve of their Mussels with Coconut & Sweet Chilli sauce. As a starter you have to try some of their Mussels Shots.
- Western Port Mussel Supplies Selling both fresh and cooked mussels in a variety of sauces you will not be disappointed with these Australian Blue Mussels
- Simply Spanish Ever wandered the barrios of Madrid or the backstreets of Barcelona? Simply Spanish knows how to take you on a culinary journey – from tapas and tortillas to steaming paella cooked before your eyes. We will also be selling fresh steamed mussels with a choice of sauces.
- Pedocci Mussels First timers to the festival they will be serving a variety of sauces including Chilli Tomato and Coconut Lemongrass
WINE, BEER AND CIDER and more
- Bellarine Brewing Co – Bellarine Brewing Co produces the only micro brewed beer on the Bellarine Peninsula. You must try the Mussel Stout, multiple winner of ‘People’s Choice Award – Best Stout’ Federation Square Microbrewery Showcase.
- Scotchmans Hill– producer of premium cool maritime climate wines, Scotchmans Hill has been a leading local winery for over thirty years
- Bellarine Estate is nestled in a valley that is sheltered from harsh winds, yet perfectly positioned to capture the sun’s rays. Our beliefs are simple and straight forward… “To handcraft exceptional estate grown wines.”
- Dinny Goonan Wines The mission of Dinny Goonan Wines is to produce wines of exceptional quality, with a focus on Riesling and Shiraz.
- Otway Brewing – Prickly Moses Beer Otway Brewing produces Prickly Moses handcrafted beers and Forbidden Fruit Ciders. We offer a core range from Summer Ale to Stout and regularly release a series of exciting seasonal beers.
- Red Duck Beer One of the brave few fighting the craft beer cause in Victoria’s west, Ballarat’s Red Duck is also responsible for some of the state’s boldest beers.
- Flying Brick Cider Co. Crafted from 100% crispy, crunchy apples and fresh, succulent pears. Naturally brewed with minimal interference. Dangerously delicious.The Flying Brick range comprises three ciders – Original, Draught and Pear.
- Jack Rabbit Vineyard Jack Rabbit brings to you a rich, diverse stable of sophisticated cool climate wines. All our fruit is proudly grown on the Jack Rabbit Estate, The Bellarine or Geelong bringing you a range of award winning local wines
- Stockman Wines Producer of a variety of red and white wines from the Nagambie Lakes Wine Region
A WIDE VARIETY OF INTERNATIONAL FOOD
Gourmet Morsels Australian made spice blends, Dukkah blends, Australian Bush blends and coating mixes
Squidinc Direct Squid cooked to order offered with four different seasonings three of which are gluten free.
Hells Breath A range of vibrantly flavoured relishes, sauces, pickles and condiments. For chilli lovers, there is a selection of products which start with ‘subtle’ and works it’s way up to extremely hot and truly demonstrates the versatility of chilli.
Bonappuccino Gourmet freshly roasted coffee homemade bliss balls and freshly baked snacks including muffins and GF banana bread
Himalayan Sherpa Himalayan Sherpa showcases their rare and unique cuisines. Its famous mouth-watering free range chicken domo (dumpling) and free range Chicken Sekuwa (Nepalese BBQ) are just some of their wonderful free range and organic products.
Taste of Tibet A range of Tibetan food with vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options
Saori Premium Japanese Sauce I use high quality Japanese ingredients in all my sauces. My sauces are very easy to use, simply yummy and allow you to enjoy a new world of healthy Japanese dishes in the comfort of your own home.
Zero Lam Japanese street food made to order. We sell okonomiyaki (Japanese savoury pancake) and gyoza (Japanese dumplings).
Travel’n Pizza When it comes to pizza catering, Travel’n Pizza are the gourmet gurus. There is nothing quite like the taste of fresh pizza from a wood fired oven. And nothing better than having a wood fired oven come to you.
Screaming Seeds Spice Co Screaming Seeds Spice Co. passionately creates fresh and heavenly spice blends to seduce your tastebuds in the fragrant world of spices and cooking! Choose from 25 deliciously fresh spice blends in the range, all freshly roasted, crushed and blended.
Summer Sensations Café & Berry Gardens Our products include Berry Ice Cream, Berry Sundays, Jams Sauces and Relishes.
Spanish Gourmet Caterers We are recognised as the authentic ambassadors of Spanish Cuisine. Our paella is cooked in the most traditional way with attention to the soffrito. We prepare our own stock which has no msg or dairy and is gluten free.
Victoria’s Chocolate Fountain Belgian chocolate flowing down a chocolate fountain with dipped fresh fruit and confectionary. We also sell handmade chocolates etc.
The Flying Calamari Brothers Catch…clean…cook…It can’t get any simpler. Once we have rounded up enough calamari it’s off to market we go. On demand we apply our magic, providing fried calamari in a light batter. Tossed in some salt and pepper and it’s yours to sample.
A WIDE VARIETY OF CREATIVE STALLS
Gecko Decko Gecko Decko is Australia’s premier seller of metallic wall art also carrying a range of metal animal figurines and glass animal figurines.
Diamond Marketers Selling Food Vacuum Seatlers with re-usable bags and a range of Garden Tools.
Henna Art Henna (Mehendi) is a skin art that is used to decorate body, and has been around for about 5000 years
Timeless Toys We at Timeless Toys have a simple philosophy. Toys should be fun, they should be simple and easy to use, and they should stimulate the imagination and creativity of the child. Mostly toys should bring happiness and joy to those who choose to play with them.
Salt of the Earth Enterprises We’ve developed a specialised high class quality gourmet seasoning, that is made with all Australian natural sea salt, and carefully hand blended with a range of roasted herbs and spices.
Whirly Windmills Windmills, Windsocks, Kites, Quality Novelties, Flags and much more
Sophie M Designs Handcrafted quality jewellery made in Australia, Sophie creates contemporary yet timeless pieces for the fashionable woman in all of us. Each piece is individually crafted using a variety of semi-precious gemstones, Swarovski pearls and sterling silver.