Transport options to Portarlington
From the Mornington Peninsula
Catch the vehicle ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff with SeaRoad Ferries – visit www.searoad.com.au
To and from Melbourne
Ferry between Docklands and Portarlington
Visit Port Phillip Ferries website for the latest updates and pricing: www.portphillipferries.com.au
Book early. All seats were sold for the 2018 festival.
Public transport: train and bus
Southern Cross Station to Portarlington
- Train departs 7:50am Arrive Geelong Railway Station 8:50
Catch the Route 60 bus at 9:15 Arrive Portarlington at 9:57
- Train departs 9:50am Arrive Geelong Railway Station 10:50
Catch the route 60 bus at 11:10 Arrive Portarlington at 11:52
Portarlington to Southern Cross Station
Bus departs 4:47pm Arrive Geelong Railway Station 5:26
Train departs 5:31 Arrive Southern Cross Station 6:35
To see if there are any changes to the above public transport timetable, please check with Public Transport Victoria at www.ptv.vic.gov.au/timetables
An easy 1 hour 30 minute drive from Melbourne CBD along the multi lane Princes Highway
- Head towards Geelong and veer left when you see the sign for Geelong City Centre/Queenscliff.
- Then turn left at Ryrie Street and keep going until you’re in Portarlington.
- Follow the festival parking signs to the designated car park at the Portarlington Recreation Reserve off Sproat Street.From there it’s an easy walk along the foreshore or catch a free bus.Otherwise, punch into your GPS your home address and destination Sproat Street.
Free bus around Portarlington and Indented Head
Be driven to the festival and home again – enjoy a wine, no parking hassles and simply relax!
All you have to do is phone 0400 963 566 and a bus will pick you up. To go home, be at the front of Parks Hall and catch the bus!
Buses will start at 9.00am and finish at 5.30pm (half hour before and after official festival times).
Please note: children aged 7 years or younger cannot be transported in a bus. Please make alternate arrangements.